8.15.2009

CHIMNEY ROCK!

While my sisters were here we took a little road trip over to Chimney Rock with the Fredericks. It was a long day with all the driving (over six hours by the time we got home) but well worth the trip! I had been there with Brent back in February and it was cool, but there was still some ice on the falls so the trail was closed...total bummer since we drove so far to get down there. Anyways, it was open this time and it was really cool, supposedly it's the waterfall from last of the mohicans? You be the judge.

On top of Chimney Rock...





The kidos decided to graffiti their names onto the fence around the "opera box"...







Hickory Nut Falls...









All tuckered out after the funnest day EVER (Maddie claims that she was just pretending to be asleep and heard me take this picture...I'm not buying it)...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks awesome. I want to go! Great pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney! Yay! So you've been blog stalking me and never left a comment?? Well I'm glad I caught you. :)

    You are totally allowed to call me with questions for Brent, because we're friends. You have the inside hook up. But if Brent's mom were calling schools around the country when he probably didn't even want her to, then that's where I draw the line. Hahaha.

    Now excuse me while I read your entire blog...

    ReplyDelete