5.28.2009

Pool Party

I took a class called "Photography for Graphic Designers" last semester and while I was home I had to come up with some shots for an assignment about my "passion(s)"...kind of vague! Anyway, I decided to take my underwater case out to the pool with Lauren one afternoon and we just played around and took a bunch of pictures.

When we got out of the water I wasn't sure that I had anything I really liked, but when I put them on my computer after we got back to NC I was pleasantly surprised! These are the three that I turned in for my project, which I described as including two of my passions: my family, and underwater photography.



Then I had Brent (and other volunteers) jump in while I tried to hold my breath and catch the action. Most of those shots didn't turn out very well, but some are really cool.




Also, this picture is just really cute.

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome! now if only you had a Nikon D90...or whatever it is you want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I won't have a case for it! Guess I'll have to wait till next Christmas...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shots too, do all cameras have underwater cases?

    ReplyDelete