6.11.2009

Mahalo!

I can't believe we only have one more day in Maui, but we've had so much fun the past few days! I flew over with Maddie and Lauren on Sunday morning to meet my parents and Chase who had already been here for a couple of days.
As soon as our wheels touched the ground Maddie whipped out her carry on and pulled out a pair of blingin' glasses and a plastic lei she had packed just for her arrival! How does she think of this stuff?

We went to dinner our first night here at a little restaurant outside by the beach and they had a Hawaiian band and hula dancer act for our entertainment. My mom said she'd give us $10 to get up and dance on the lawn in front of our table so we put on a little show of our own. I'm pretty sure Maddie had the best moves ;)
A girl came by our table selling real flower lei's much to Maddie's relief, since her plastic version was almost completely unravelled by the end of dinner. Lauren wanted to show off her lei in a unique way, and with a...unique face.
We just had a mini-melt-down, here in room 9122, but Chase has stopped jumping on people and everyone has stopped crying now. Guess that's my cue. More pics and stories to come!!
Oh yeah, Brent couldn't come because he has to work, so be sure to give him some extra love this week since I'm sure he's terribly, horribly, awfully lonely without me. ;)

3 comments:

  1. i've been goin and goin so i'm just catching up on your bliggity! i'm glad i found it again! now you have a new stalker. =) it makes me so happy to see what you're doing... and JEALOUS! how fun to be in hawaii! but poor brent... take some hot pics to bring back to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Maddie is hilarious!!! Who thinks of that kind of stuff???I love her already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you had a blog, Courtney. You have been hiding it from me all this time, but now you won't be able to go years without communicating with me. It was so good to talk to you the other day. I will call again some time. Maybe not for a little while, though. I have two kids! TWO!

    ReplyDelete