3.27.2010

Babies!!

As most of you probably know, I'm not at all interested in having my own baby right now, but it's fun to play with other people's babies sometimes, and even more fun to take pictures of them! Luckily I have an abundance of friends who have just had babies, or who are expecting one soon and I got to take pictures of two of those babies recently.

Samuel:




And Zack:




He didn't like the wagon very much, but he sure looked cute in it!!



Ok, that's enough babies for now ;)

6 comments:

  1. BABIEEEESSS! (like the shredder in teenage mutant ninja turtles 2, when he finds out toka and razar are dumb. google it)

    Other than the fact that i hate new born babies, these are good, although the first one, i feel like i wish the eyes were in focus (always the eyes. . mostly), and the last one i s cool, but i feel bad for the baby because i think it's crying because it's fragile head is resting on that hard metal edge. i don't know. seems like baby cruelty. The two in the middle, i really do like the lighting. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, there are more than two in the middle. i like all in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking pictures of my sweet boy. We love them, and of course, are totally biased. Zack's pictures a precious also, but I have to agree about the wagon photo. I just think "ouch!" :) you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, I'm offended that you think I would have to google that reference to TMNT. Pah-lease. And it may have been baby cruelty, but it was only for a second...haha.

    Janine, glad you like them! It was fun, let's do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty sure that when people take the crazy pictures of babies sitting in wicker baskets and so forth, they at least put some extra blankets/padding to protect them from being tortured. Seriously. I think the child protective services will be after you for the wagon business. Disturbing.

    ReplyDelete