3.10.2010

Dear Edwina,

If you don't know Maddie, you might not fully appreciate this post (but you'll definitely still think the video is cute!). You may remember her from videos such as these ones, where she can be heard (over the music) loudly "asking" her little friends to do her bidding. It should be no surprise then, that she recently played the part of Edwina, a 6th grade "advice-columnist" who answers questions from her neighborhood friends in the form of a musical show. I didn't make it out to CA for the show, but when in was home in January she was already rehearsing and there was one line that stood out to me, it was something like "Too bad there's not a prize for telling others what to do" (if there was, Maddie would win it hands down). Edwina's brothers and sister are always getting prizes for their achievements, but Edwina's talents aren't really the kind that win prizes ;)

Anyway, it was all caught on tape, but the file was really big so my dad just posted this clip for me, enjoy:



I'm so proud! I think she's awesome, and I wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see the whole thing in a couple months...

7 comments:

  1. She is so stinking cute. I love her. And talented too! Watch out, you've got competition. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad i missed it! I love your moms cackle as she runs off. I mean what can I say we taught maddie everything she knows from little rascal camp... too bad I am not going home this summer little rascal camp could of been a BLAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! if only i were that confident when i was her age... or now... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Maddie! I wish I had seen this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, yeah. This is Molly Aufdermauer. I seem to be signed in as Richard...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha....when I saw that comment I was like Richard...like Molly's Richard? Didn't know he was such a big Maddie fan! haha. Makes much more sense now (thought I'm sure Richard is a HUGE Maddie fan, I mean, who isn't??).

    ReplyDelete