4.22.2010

Stone Mtn part deux...kind of.

That post last week reminded me of another time that Brent and I went to Stone Mountain. He got home early from school/work and it was such a gorgeous October day that we decided to head over there to try "the loop". We took the camera/tripod (unfortunately I forgot my "hood" to block the sun flares...as you will see) and as we came around a bend in the trail there was this huge field of tall grass and the sun was shining just right...so we wandered off the trail and took some pictures. Like, such as...



I think that one is my favorite. We actually have it framed, it feels good to actually print a picture every once in a while!

Here are some more that are cool/funny/awkward :)




And pretty...




Also, Brent found some boulders he wants to climb...if any of his friends would ever visit (MATT).




Stone Mountain has the BEST sunsets.




Yep, the best. And yes, we ran the last half mile of the trail in the dark after this picture...Brent thought a pack of bears was going to jump out of the woods and tear us apart at any second!! But they didn't.

Come visit us in the fall and we will take you here! Ok, Brent will probably be working, but I will take you here!! Seriously. I will.

3 comments:

  1. When are you going to take ME there?

    Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, your engagement pictures are soooo cuuuuuute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy I found your blog! Now we can keep in better touch after we move...which is super soon! We need to get together...bad! It really has been WAY TO LONG! You need to see Marshall...and us, of course.

    ReplyDelete