6.10.2010

Beach Nightlife...

of a different sort.







After we took these pictures we went out on the beach to look at the stars and listen to the waves for a while, though as you can see in the first picture, the moon was reeeeally bright. After it got a little higher in the sky we could barely see the stars anymore! I love the beach at night almost as much as during the day. I mean, at night it's nice and quiet, usually uncrowded, and you can have bonfires! I guess I should just live at the beach so I can be there 24/7.

I can dream right?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those pictures. Gorgeous. I'm fine with the beach at night... just not getting into the water at night. It cary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pictures are amazing! and your beach trip looks amazing too, when do you guys get out here this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you courtney wheatley mcnaught. also i think your photography is amazing.

    ReplyDelete