2.25.2010

RGB Love.

Last week for Color and Light, we had to make a photo that showed off three primary colors, either the painter's primaries (RBY) or the photographer's primaries (RGB). I wasn't sure that I would be able to find all three colors together so I told Brent to put on a red shirt and bring his blue jacket and we would look for either yellow or green. I ended up finding both, but I really liked how the image with green turned out. We went exploring in "Old Salem" which is the oldest part of town, with buildings from the 1700's, and came across this old brick wall with really bright green moss on it. Voila:



 My teacher said he really liked it, and he thought it looked like Brent was about to "get all hot and sweaty" going for a big run or something! haha. Brent, running. What a joke.

Ok, actually, when it's not too hot or too cold (which accounts for like 2 weeks out of the year here) he will actually run with me, but the day we took this?? Definitely not.

Anyway, for some reason I really love this picture. The ones I took with the RBY theme just felt too much like a circus, and the circus is creepy (Ok, I've never actually been to one...but I'm guessing they're creepy).

Also, I have a new website! It's not quite fully functional yet, but it's getting there. Check it out:

Courtney McNaught Photography

1 comment:

  1. I like the shot too, nice job! You didn't even need the blue jacket with your man's blue eyes! I haven't been to a circus either but seeing the show Hero's has freaked me out enough to never go-yuck.

    ReplyDelete